Download Avast Clear (Uninstall Tool) for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Avast Clear (Uninstall Tool)
by Avast Software - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Avast Clear (Uninstall Tool) latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Use uninstallation utility avastclear to remove (Uninstall) avast antivirus products.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Use uninstallation utility avastclear to remove (Uninstall) avast antivirus products. Sometimes it’s not possible to uninstall Avast the standard way – using the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS in control panel. In this case, you can use our uninstallation utility avastclear.
How to use Avast Clear (Uninstall Tool)
- Download avastclear.exe on your desktop
- Start Windows in Safe Mode
- Open (execute) the uninstall utility
- If you installed Avast in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
- Click REMOVE
- Restart your computer
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Avast Clear (Uninstall Tool) for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Avast Clear (Uninstall Tool) End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Avast Clear (Uninstall Tool) in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Avast Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.