Download AVS Video Converter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
AVS Video Converter
by Online Media - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download AVS Video Converter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Convert to/ from video formats: MP4 DVD AVI WMV MOV MPEG VOB HD FLV MPG MKV MTS etc.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
AVS Video Converter includes ready presets to convert video for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Samsung, Android tablets, Sony PSP, Amazon Kindle, smartphones, portable media players, etc. See a full list of supported devices
Manage HD-Camera Videos
Convert AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, AVI HD, TOD/MOD, M2TS/MTS, etc. Edit HD-videos, add menus, subtitles, etc. and convert them to any video format supported by AVS Video Converter. Burn DVD/Blu-ray discs.
Convert your video to play it on Apple iPhone X/8/7/6S/SE, Apple iPad 2018, 2017, iPad Air 2, Pro, Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7, Galaxy Note 8/FE/5, Galaxy Tab S3/S2, Samsung UHD/SUHD TV, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro), Sony PlayStation Vita (PS Vita), Microsoft Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Sony Xperia XZ2/XZ1, XZ2/XZ1 Compact. Convert 2K QHD, 4K UHD and DCI 4K video using ultra new presets and enjoy high quality video playback on powerful smartphones, phablets, tablets and smart TV.
Create Personal DVD/Blu-ray Videos
Convert from/to Blu-ray or DVD formats. Cut, apply effects, add colorful DVD/Blu-ray menus. Split your movie into chapters and burn DVD/Blu-ray discs with AVS Video Converter.
Use Command Line Mode
Automate routine work using ready conversion templates without clicking the program buttons manually. It helps you to speed up the whole conversion process. Convert as many video files as you want at one go, be it one output file or a row of separate files.
Convert & Share Your Videos on Web
Convert video to FLV, F4V, etc. with AVS Video Converter. Create HTML pages with embedded FLV/F4V videos. Upload videos on your website, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dropbox, Flickr, MySpace, etc.
Encode HD Video (inc. AVCHD, TS, TOD, AVI HD, M2TS, etc.), AVI, MP4, WMV, Blu-ray, 3GP, DVD, VOB, MPEG, H.263/H.264 codecs, DVR-MS, MKV, FLV, etc. with AVS Video Converter. See a full list of supported video formats
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AVS Video Converter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AVS Video Converter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AVS Video Converter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 70 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Online Media. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.