Download BDmate for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Dimo Studio - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download BDmate latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Ripping and backing up Blu-ray Movies in forms of Disc, Folder, and ISO Image file in 6X Faster Speed.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
The best Blu-ray ripping software with the user-friendly interface is capable of converting Blu-ray (disc, folder, ISO) to video, extract audio off Blu-ray to save in various formats like AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, M4V, 3GP, H.264, H.265, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, etc. and even rip Blu-ray to iPhone X/8/8 Plus, iPad Pro, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, Gear VR, Samasung TV, PS4 Pro, YouTube, Sony Vegas, Movie Maker, etc. so that you could effortlessly escalate your Blu-ray movie experience without any stumble BD player.
With neither decoding nor encoding, BDmate simply changes the packaging format of source Blu-ray to lossless MKV in a flash with retaining the original Blu-ray grade image quality for Blu-ray to MKV conversion and preserving 5.1/7.1 audio channel output, so that you get a cinema-like audio experience with your home theatre system like computer, TV, etc..
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install BDmate for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept BDmate End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for BDmate in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 57 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Dimo Studio. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.