Download CDRoller for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Digital Atlantic Corp - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download CDRoller latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Easy-to-use and low-cost data recovery software. Recovers files and data from CD, DVD, Blu-Ray discs, hard and flash drives.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
CDRoller is an easy-to-use and powerfull data recovery software to recovers files and data from CD, DVD, Blu-Ray discs, hard and flash drives. Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by CD/DVD/Blu-ray writing software, Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat’s PacketCD, DLA, B’s CLiP and many others.
Reads unfinalized (“open”, “left as-is”) CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft’s Live File system.
Includes a fault-tolerant UDF reader for all Windows operating systems, No need to look for UDF Reader Driver in order to manage old discs on your new computer.
Recovers video and photos from non-finalized DVDs created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto discs;
Hitachi, Sony Handycam, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
Converts the recovered VOB or VRO video data into generic MPG files without loss of quality. In contrast to VOB files, MPG ones can be viewed properly with the help of Windows Media Player.
Makes new DVD-video discs that can be played back in the most DVD players.
Recovers M2TS video files on the mini discs that were not finalized by AVCHD camcorders.
Finds and retrieves accidently deleted files, files located in the corrupted folders, files on incorrectly closed disks, etc.
Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CDRoller for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CDRoller End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CDRoller in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Digital Atlantic Corp. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.