Download Copywhiz for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Conceptworld - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Copywhiz latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Offers more flexibility when copying files by letting you choose which type of files to copy & which to ignore - Selective File Copy.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Copywhiz enhances your file copy experience in Windows. It offers more flexibility when copying files by letting you choose which type of files to copy & which to ignore – Selective File Copy. Also schedule automatic file backups using Copywhiz. Extremely useful in quickly organizing, grouping, separating several music files, pictures, videos and documents.
- Pick only required files from several folders in one go!
- Exclude unnecessary files and folders that occupy huge space
- Collect files from multiple folders and copy/compress at once
- Auto-rename and auto-skip files when copying them
- Schedule your file backups
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Copywhiz for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Copywhiz End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Copywhiz in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 20 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Conceptworld. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.