Download CPUBalance for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Rogue Amoeba - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download CPUBalance latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Restrain CPU Hogs to Improve PC Responsiveness
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
CPUBalance enables you to restrain CPU Hogs to Improve PC Responsiveness. It is real-time optimization software containing ProBalance, Bitsum’s proven and real-world demonstrable technology to retain system responsiveness during high loads, or even save you from a hard reset during a worst-case scenario.
ProBalance algorithm can be actively demo’d in synthetic and real-world tests. Even in Windows 10 and high core count PCs, we continue to be amazed in new real-world scenarios we encounter. CPUBalance is the most distilled version of this algorithm.
Some CPUBalance FAQ
Q: Does CPUBalance replace Process Lasso?
A: NO! Nowhere close. It can complement Process Lasso by running along-side it, where it integrates perfectly, or it can run without Process Lasso. I think that it’s actually best to run with Lasso, and that will definitely be true of existing Lasso users who appreciate it’s wide array of features.
Q: What happens when Process Lasso and CPUBalance are both installed?
A: When installed with Process Lasso, it and CPUBalance work together. They both use the same core engine, ‘processgovernor.exe’. So if you already have Process Lasso, this just extends the user interface and system tray icon, perhaps a newer core engine, and additional ProBalance tweaking.
Q: Is ProBalance still going to be part of Process Lasso?
A: YES, of course. No tricks here. Both these products will use the latest rendition of Jeremy Collake’s famous ProBalance algorithm.
Q: What is the current status?
A: Fully functional working beta /w updater. Final v1.0 release imminent.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CPUBalance for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CPUBalance End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CPUBalance in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1.5 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Rogue Amoeba. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.