Download Defraggler for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Piriform - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Defraggler latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Defrag entire hard drives or individual files. Works with HDD and SSD and supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Defraggler app helps you defrag entire hard drives or individual files. Works with HDD and SSD and supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems! It speeds up your PC by assembling fragmented files on your machine and organizing them more efficiently. Defraggler does the hard work, so your computer doesn’t have to.
Uses the same techniques as Windows to read and write files, so your files will never be damaged. Have full control over which drives, folders and files you defrag. Or simply use the default settings and let Defraggler do the work for you. Simple enough for every day users and flexible enough for advanced users. Scheduled defragmentation: Set it to run daily, weekly or monthly.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Defraggler for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Defraggler End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Defraggler in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 5 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Piriform. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.