Download HARDiNFO for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Ultimate Systems - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download HARDiNFO latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Hardware Inventory, Computer Management, Benchmark and Network Monitor
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Get detailed system information about your PC hardware components and peripherals, like; CPU, Memory, Motherboard, Display Adapter, HDD/SSD Disk Drives, Monitor, Notebook Battery, Operating System Drivers and more.
Test your PC Performance with Advanced Benchmarks and compare the results online with other benchmarks. HARDiNFO can test the performance of your Display Adapter, CPU, Memory, SSD/HDD, USB Memory Sticks and more.
Monitor your Computer hardware, services, processes, drivers, network and notebook battery. HARDiNFO includes an advanced Network Traffic monitor and Notebook Battery charge/discharge monitor to analyze the battery health.
Test your PC Performance
HARDiNFO have one of the most advanced CPU benchmark on the market with real application simulations which includes all kind of application task types ranging from Office/Word/Excel to Photoshop, 3D CAD math calculations and AI Neural Network Simulations.
You also can compare your benchmark results with other results online.
Get detailed information about your computer hardware, like; CPU, Motherboard, Memory (RAM), Display Adapter, Monitor, Storage (HDD/SSD), peripherals and more.
Test your PC performance and compare it against other results online. HARDiNFO includes advanced CPU benchmark, storage HDD/SSD and 3D display adapter benchmark.
Export HTML Reports
Export detailed hardware information about your computer to text or HTML formatted reports which can be used for technical support or other maintenance purposes.
HARDiNFO displays the hardware information in well organized categories with high quality graphical representation of each hardware component for fast and easy understanding.
Monitor the CPU/Processor usage, with support for up to 128 cores, RAM Memory usage and Advanced Network traffic monitor. HARDiNFO also includes an Advanced Notebook battery monitor and analyzer.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install HARDiNFO for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept HARDiNFO End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for HARDiNFO in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 30 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Ultimate Systems. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.