Download HCFR Colorimeter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by adcockj - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download HCFR Colorimeter latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free Video Projector/Monitor Calibration Software.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
HCFR Colorimeter is a Free Video Projector/Monitor Calibration Software with code base based off version 2.1 and will aim for a more open development process. The opensource version integrates an ArgyllCMS interface for continued meter support and development.
HCFR Colorimeter Key Features & Advantages
- Meter code based on ArgyllCMS.
- DVD, internal pattern generator, and Chromecast supported.
- Calibrate gray scale, gamma, and gamut.
- Supports madVR Test Pattern Generator.
- Advanced pattern generator with HD reference images.
- Sophisticated color checker patterns.
- Create PDF calibration reports.
- UHDTV HDR-10 Workflow.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install HCFR Colorimeter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept HCFR Colorimeter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for HCFR Colorimeter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 100+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by adcockj. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.