Download iTools for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by ThinkSky - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download iTools latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- All-in-One solution for management of Iphone, Ipad & Ipod. Backup, Icon Manager, File Transfer, Battery Optimizer & more
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
iTools developed by ThinkSky Inc is your All-in-One solution for management of Iphone, Ipad & Ipod. Backup, icon manager, file transfer, battery optimizer, transfer music, photos, files and documents between IOS device and your PC. Compatible with IOS operating system for apple devices and windows powered PC/Laptop. Easily Transfer in Two-Ways, Instantly Export Photos on Your iPhone, Customize Your Exclusive Ringtongs, Back up or Restore Data on Your iPhone, Arrange Icons on Your iPhone and Battery Master are the main features.
iTools Main Features & Advantages
- Export Photos on Your iPhone: Easily export photos from iPhone, iPad to Computer with one-click. And with iTools you can preview photos in their original resolutions.
- Transfer in Two-Ways: Transfer music in two ways between your Apple device and computer freely. Don’t worry about losing your current iPhone tracks when syncing your iPhone from computer. iTools free your iPhone music from iTunes restriction.
- Customize Your Ringtongs: Turn your favorite songs into your exclusive melody. You can clip music as you like with iTools Ringtone Maker and say good-bye to the default ringtone.
- Back up or Restore Data: Back up any of your iPhone contents tp prevent data loss. Restore the data from any backup to your Apple Device or even extract data from your backups.
- Master your Battery: Show full detailed report of your battery infomation and health. Report includes real capacity, design capacity, boot voltage, serial number of the battery and etc.
- Icons Arrangement: Drag and arrange icons on your iPhone with a few clicks. Classify all icons with one-click and you don’t worry about losing old arrangement as iTools allow you to back up/restore it.
- 100% Secure with Money-back Guarantee and Lifetime Free Support.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install iTools for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept iTools End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for iTools in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Mobile Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 80 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by ThinkSky. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.