Download Java JDK (Development Kit) for Windows 10 (64/32 bit). PC/laptop
Download Java JDK (Development Kit) (latest version 2022) free for Windows 10 (64 bit - 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link!
Java JDK (Development Kit) 64 bit and 32 bit Download Features
- Java JDK (Development Kit) direct, free and safe download
- latest version update
- Compatible with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit
- Download Java JDK (Development Kit) for your PC or laptop
Java JDK (Development Kit) latest version overview
Java JDK (Development Kit) lets you develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers. Provides rich user interface, performance, versatility, portability, and security that today’s applications require. It includes a private JVM and a few other resources to finish the development of a Java Application.
- appletviewer – this tool can be used to run and debug Java applets without a web browser
- apt – the annotation-processing tool
- extcheck – a utility that detects JAR file conflicts
- idlj – the IDL-to-Java compiler. This utility generates Java bindings from a given Java IDL file.
- jabswitch – the Java Access Bridge. Exposes assistive technologies on Microsoft Windows systems.
- java – the loader for Java applications. This tool is an interpreter and can interpret the class files generated by the javac compiler. Now a
- single launcher is used for both development and deployment. The old deployment launcher, jre, no longer comes with Sun JDK, and
- instead it has been replaced by this new java loader.
- javac – the Java compiler, which converts source code into Java bytecode
- javadoc – the documentation generator, which automatically generates documentation from source code comments
- jar – the archiver, which packages related class libraries into a single JAR file. This tool also helps manage JAR files.
- javafxpackager – tool to package and sign JavaFX applications
- jarsigner – the jar signing and verification tool
- javah – the C header and stub generator, used to write native methods
- javap – the class file disassembler
- javaws – the Java Web Start launcher for JNLP applications
- JConsole – Java Monitoring and Management Console
- jdb – the debugger
- jhat – Java Heap Analysis Tool (experimental)
- jinfo – This utility gets configuration information from a running Java process or crash dump. (experimental)
- jmap Oracle jmap – Memory Map– This utility outputs the memory map for Java and can print shared object memory maps or heap
- memory details of a given process or core dump. (experimental)
- jmc – Java Mission Control
- jps – Java Virtual Machine Process Status Tool lists the instrumented HotSpot Java Virtual Machines (JVMs) on the target system.
Java JDK (Development Kit) Alternatives
Regarding Java JDK (Development Kit) alternatives, you can check .NET Reflector, Bootstrap Studio, Google App Engine SDK, Qt, and other IDE & Studios software.
Java JDK (Development Kit) is listed in GramFile catalogue under IDE & Studios category. It was firstly available for download on Monday, June 10th, 2019 with code ID: 12031, and you can find the latest version of the setup installer in the download page.
Java JDK (Development Kit)
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 180 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
Java JDK (Development Kit) for Windows 10 is developed and updated by Oracle. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.