Download JRiver Media Center for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
JRiver Media Center
by JRiver - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download JRiver Media Center latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The Most Comprehensive Media Software. The best choice for seamless audio, image, television and video.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
JRiver Media Center is The Most Comprehensive Media Software and the best choice for seamless audio, image, television, & video.
Audio: Premier audio solution. Whether you demand audiophile quality, or you want fast access to a half million files, no other software will perform like JRiver does.
Video: Provides a high quality video available and it plays everything, without any setup required. MC’s Red October DirectShow support is the benchmark of the industry.
Images: Store and view your photos. Plug a camera in, wait a few seconds for Windows to find it, and click Acquire in the Action Window. Files are copied to a temp folder, where you can delete, rotate, and tag them. Then use MC’s Rename, Move, and Copy tool to move the files to directories according to date or other tag information.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install JRiver Media Center for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept JRiver Media Center End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for JRiver Media Center in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 35 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by JRiver. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.