Download MusicBee for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Steven Mayall - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download MusicBee latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Audio (Music) Manager and Player. Manage, find, and play music files on your computer.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
MusicBee is a music (audio) manager and player from Steven Mayall. Manage, find, and play music files on your computer. Supports podcasts, web radio stations and SoundCloud integration.
Simple, Powerful, Fast, Quality, Beautiful Skins, Sync, Groove Music Support, last.fm, CD Ripping, Tagging tools…. plus more!
MusicBee Key Feaures
The Best Rated: reviewers and users had chosen MusicBee to be the best audio manager and player. It packs features that will surprise you.
Simple, Powerful, and Fast: Play your music the way you want. Turn your computer into a music jukebox. Use auto-tagging to clean up your messy music library.
Quality Sound: Whether you play your music on an audiophile setup or on a laptop, MusicBee is designed with features to fulfill all your needs.
- Fine-tune the sound with the 10-band or 15-band Equalizer and DSP effects
- Upmix stereo to 5.1 surround sound, or resample track to lower bitrate
Skins: Change the appearance of MusicBee by choosing from the included skins or download more from our Add-on section.
Synchronization: Sync your music collection with devices you use. Supports playlist and podcast syncing, even supports audio books with 2 way syncing. Sync your Android and Windows Phone (8.1+) devices.
Groove Music Support: MusicBee has native support for Groove Music (formerly Xbox Music).
Tagging tools, last.fm, CD Ripping and much more!: MusicBee packs a comprehensive set of features to make your music experience better.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install MusicBee for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept MusicBee End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for MusicBee in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 14+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Steven Mayall. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.