Download OneDrive for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Microsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download OneDrive latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Save your files and photos to OneDrive and get them from any device, anywhere.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Access files from any device
Use your phone, tablet, or computer to continue what you started — wherever you happen to be. Any changes you make will be updated on all your devices.
Stay productive when you’re off the grid. You can access your files without being online, which means you can always have your most important files with you.
Keep your files safe
If something happens to your device, you don’t have to worry about losing your files or photos – they’re in your OneDrive. And OneDrive is encrypted using SSL.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Windows 10 phone, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for Windows 10 lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
- Save and share files with free online storage.
- Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
- Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can’t sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Download Microsoft OneDrive apps to sync files on a Windows PC or Mac. Download mobile apps to upload files from your phone or tablet.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install OneDrive for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept OneDrive End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for OneDrive in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 66 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Microsoft . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.