Download PowerArchiver for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by ConeXware - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download PowerArchiver latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Compress, Encrypt, Exchange and Backup your data.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
PowerArchiver is one of the fastest file managment with support for ZIP, ZIPX, 7Z, PA, RAR, ISO (over 60+ formats), strongest compression and secure FIPS 140-2 validated 256-bit AES encryption! It combines many useful tools in a single package! Fastest and most feature packed file managment today! Advanced Codec Pack (.PA) is the most advanced format on the market.
Support for over 60 compression formats! Fastest ZIP/ZIPX engine ever!
Secure FTP client with all the features, including FIPS 140-2 validation!
Automatically compress and encrypt files in Microsoft Office XP-2016.
Encrypt, Decrypt, Sign and Verify in various AES and OpenPGP formats. FIPS 140-2 validated!
Virtual ISO Drive
Mount ISO images in Virtual Drive without having to burn them!
Burn, Copy, Rip Data and Audio CD/DVD/Blu-Ray discs.
Advanced Codec Pack (.PA)
Best format with strongest compression, data deduplication and very secure encryption.
Full Enterprise Backup suite with shadow copy support, logs, network backup and more!
Access 6 different cloud services without need to install their software!
Compatible with over 60 archive formats
Fully compatible with all archives and encrypted files your business partners might send you – zip, zipx, 7z, iso, rar, OpenPGP and 60 more formats are supported.
FIPS 140-2 validated encryption
PowerArchiver has FIPS 140-2 validated encryption built in, and is compatible with WinZip, SecureZIP as well as its’ own super-secure PA format.
Easy to install and manage
Enterprise ready – easy to install and manage with MSI installations, password policies. Office add-ins, command line version and built-in Secure FTP.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install PowerArchiver for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept PowerArchiver End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for PowerArchiver in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Compression
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 39 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by ConeXware. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.