Download Qt Creator for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Qt - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Qt Creator latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Cross platform integrated development environment (IDE) to create C++ and QML applications.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Qt Creator is a cross platform integrated development environment (IDE) to create C++ and QML applications for multiple desktop, embedded and mobile platforms. It comes with a code editor, and is integrated with tools for designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining your software throughout its product lifecycle.
Developers like Qt Creator because it has a simple and intuitive interface, features a code editor with syntax highlighting and auto-completion, drag-and-design UI creation, visual debugging & profiling tools and many other tools to support your project. And if you feel like prototyping – just hit play. Qt Creator is part of Qt and therefore available through the online installer. Just click below.
With Qt, you can reach all your target platforms – desktop & embedded – with one technology and one codebase, minimizing your time-to-market and maintenance burden. Qt is available under a dual-licensing model — you choose what’s right for your needs.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Qt Creator for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Qt Creator End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Qt Creator in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2.5 Gb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Qt. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.