Download RazorSQL for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Richardson Software - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download RazorSQL latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, macOS, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris. It provides both easy to use visual tools and advanced features to allow users to do database browsing, editing, management, administration, and programming.
With a robust programming editor that embeds the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, XML, and more.
Browse database objects such as schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, views, indexes, procedures, functions, and more.
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Uses the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, Java, XML, and more.
Database Query Tool
Includes multi-tabular display of queries with options for filtering, sorting, searching, and much more.
Visual tools to create, alter, describe, execute, and drop database objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed-width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, XML, HTML, Excel spreadsheets, JSON, and SQL insert statements.
Includes a robust relational database (HSQLDB) that is up and running with no manual configuration out of the box.
SQL Query Builder
Create select, insert, update, and delete SQL statements. Create multi-table joins.
Edit Table Tool
Insert, update, and delete table data in a spreadsheet like format. Find and replace data, preview generated SQL, and more.
Compare table data across databases, or compare the results of queries.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install RazorSQL for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept RazorSQL End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for RazorSQL in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 90 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Richardson Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.