Download Remote Utilities Host for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Remote Utilities Host
by Remote Utilities - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Remote Utilities Host latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Remote access software installed on the computer you want to control.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Remote Utilities Host is a remote access software installed on the computer you want to control. Compatible with Remote Utilities Viewer. The Host module is installed on a remote PC and works for both unattended and attended access. You can access the program settings through the Windows Start menu or by right-clicking its icon in the system tray:
The Host runs as a SYSTEM service so you can restart the remote PC and connect to the Windows welcome screen before any Windows user logs on. By default, the Host starts with Windows, but you can switch from auto to manual mode in the Host settings.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Remote Utilities Host for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Remote Utilities Host End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Remote Utilities Host in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Remote Control
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 13 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Remote Utilities. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.