Download SniffPass for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Nir Sofer - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download SniffPass latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Small password monitoring software that listens to your network and capture the passwords that pass through your network adapter.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
SniffPass is small password monitoring software that listens to your network, capture the passwords that pass through your network adapter, and display them on the screen instantly. It can capture the passwords of the following Protocols: POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, FTP, and HTTP (basic authentication passwords).
You can also use SniffPass with the capture driver of Microsoft Network Monitor, if it’s installed on your system. You must use a simple hub to connect your computers to the network. All modern switches and routers automatically filter the packets of the other computers, so the computer that runs SniffPass will never “see” the passwords of other computers when you use a switch or a router.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install SniffPass for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept SniffPass End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for SniffPass in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Internet Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 150 Kb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Nir Sofer. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.