Download Take Command for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by JP Software - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Take Command latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Interactive GUI and Windows command line toolkit that makes your Windows command prompts easier to use and far more powerful.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and Windows command line toolkit that makes your Windows command prompts easier to use and far more powerful. Take Command includes optional Windows Explorer integration, tabbed console windows, and major enhancements to standard Windows CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, FOR, MOVE, REN, SET, and START.
It and adds 200+ new commands, command line syntax coloring, vastly improved command line editing, programmable tab filename and directory completion, and thousands of other features.
It is also a powerful batch file programming tool, including an integrated IDE with a sophisticated editor and batch debugger. Take Command offers extensions such as DO loops, SWITCH statements, error and exception handling, system monitoring and event triggers, third-party plugins, and more than 690 built-in variables and functions.
Combines the power of the command line with the ease of use of Explorer. You can manipulate files in the tabbed command prompt windows and graphically see the results.
Take Command is compatible with your existing Windows command prompt commands and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features. (And Take Command runs your CMD batch files faster than CMD!)
The integrated and familiar environment means you are immediately more productive with your interactive command prompt and batch file programming tasks.
The consistent command prompt commands syntax reduces your learning and development time.
Create and debug your batch scripts in a fraction of the time with the integrated editor and batch file debugger.
It’s fast – 20-200% faster at displaying output than the standard CMD command prompt.
Take Command is fully customizable, including multiple themes, colors, menus, toolbars, and windows.
The user interface is available in English, French, German, Russian, and Spanish. (Online help is currently in English only.)
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Take Command for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Take Command End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Take Command in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 38 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by JP Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.