Download TaskCanvas for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by DigitalVolcano - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download TaskCanvas latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Allows you track your computer usage throughout the day.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
TaskCanvas is a program which allows you track your computer usage throughout the day. It records the time that applications are used along with other information such as documents opened. Active usage, idle time and CPU use is also tracked.
- Simple – no tricky configuration required, just install and go!
- Big, visual display
- Track when you use programs
- Shows activity levels, idle times and how hard your CPU is working
- See which documents you work on the most
- Achievements and Milestones! Get badges for hard work and keeping to the task in hand.
- Graphs and reports
- Export all the data for use in another program
- Private – All data stored locally. No internet connection required, and nothing stored ‘in the cloud’.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TaskCanvas for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TaskCanvas End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TaskCanvas in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4.10+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by DigitalVolcano. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.