Download VirtualDub for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by VirtualDub - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download VirtualDub latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Quick capture and encoding capabilities for video on your desktop.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VirtualDub provides capture and encoding capabilities for video. It is streamlined for fast linear operations over video and has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters.
Optimized disk access for more consistent hard disk usage. Create AVI2 (OpenDML) files to break the AVI 2GB barrier and multiple files to break the FAT32 4GB limit. Real-time downsizing, noise reduction, and field swapping.
Verbose monitoring, including compression levels, CPU usage, and free disk space. In addition, access hidden video formats your capture card may support but not have a setting for, such as 352×480. Clean interface layout: caption, menu bar, info panel, status bar.
Reads and writes AVI2 (OpenDML) and multi-segment AVI clips. Integrated MPEG-1 and Motion-JPEG decoders. Remove and replace audio tracks without touching the video. Above all, Extensive video filter set, including blur, sharpen, emboss, smooth, 3×3 convolution, flip, resize rotate, brightness/contrast, levels, deinterlace, and threshold.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VirtualDub for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VirtualDub End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VirtualDub in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by VirtualDub. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.