Download VRMark for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Futuremark - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download VRMark latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Is your PC ready for VR? Find out with VRMark, the virtual reality benchmark.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Is your PC ready for VR? Find out with VRMark, the virtual reality benchmark. It includes two VR benchmark tests and a free-roaming Experience mode to enjoy in VR or on your monitor.
- See if your PC meets the requirements for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
- Test your PC with two VR benchmarks, headset not required.
- Detailed results and hardware monitoring charts.
- Explore each scene in VR or on your monitor with Experience mode.
- In-house graphics engine and test content ensures fair and neutral results.
It includes two VR benchmark tests that run on your monitor, no headset required, or on a connected HMD. At the end of each test, you’ll see whether your PC is VR ready, and if not, how far it falls short.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VRMark for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VRMark End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VRMark in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hardware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1.9 Gb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Futuremark. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.