Download VSee Messenger for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by VSee - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download VSee Messenger latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Secure healthcare communications app for providers to text, send images, group chat & video call, screen share and more.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VSee HIPAA Messenger is a simple and secure healthcare communications app for providers to text, send images, group chat and video call, screen share and more. Specifically designed for the healthcare user — simple, secure video, text chat, document-sharing, peripheral streaming, & more!
Encrypted with military-grade 256-bit AES encryption, VSee Messenger allows providers to securely video chat with patients in their homes even over 3G cellular networks. Includes ability to record locally. Instantly share and mark up lab results, CT scans, documents, and EHR records in real-time just as though you were working in person.
VSee is the only system that allows you to use your existing laptop or computer to stream USB peripheral images (otoscope, ultrasound, EKG, etc.) while still seeing patients’ faces. Remote physicians can control a Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera at the patient’s end to get clear close-ups for telestroke and remote exams.
Secure health care communications for provider-to-provider consults and for seeing patients in the home.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VSee Messenger for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VSee Messenger End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VSee Messenger in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Health & Medical
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 19+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by VSee. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.