Download WaveCut Audio Editor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
WaveCut Audio Editor
by Abyss Media - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download WaveCut Audio Editor latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- An audio editor with greater speed and multi-window interface.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
WaveCut Audio Editor is a great audio editor with greater speed and multi-window interface, it remained all the same compact and easy to use. Most basic operations performs instantly without causing any delay. We collected suggestions from our users for a long time and have made hundreds of improvements in all aspects of audio editing. In addition, the editor now supports much more popular audio formats.
Easy to use
Working with WaveCut Audio Editor is quite simple and does not require any specific knowledge on audio editing.
Allows simultaneous editing of multiple audio files and fast data exchange via an internal clipboard. You do not have to worry about sampling rates and the number of channels – editor shall convert formats on the fly.
Supported audio formats
Load audio files in various audio formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3, APE, MPC, FLAC, WV, OPUS, TTA, ALAC, SPEEX. Output formats: WAV and MP3.
Visually edit audio file (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Mix, Mute, Trim). The most of basic commands executed instantly even on huge audio files.
Equipped with few audio Effects
Apply various effects such as Amplify, Invert, Reverse, Fade In, Fade Out, Normalize, Insert Silence, Sampling Rate Converter. With each new release, the number of effects will increase.
Huge audio files support
Since the standard WAV file is limited to 2GB, many sound editors can not work with larger files. WaveCut supports files larger than 4GB.
Never Lose Anything
WaveCut keeps the history of actions, so you can easily undo or redo any action. You can perform unlimited undo and redo of your actions.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WaveCut Audio Editor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WaveCut Audio Editor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WaveCut Audio Editor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Editor
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Abyss Media. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.