Download WinToFlash for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Novicorp - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download WinToFlash latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A powerful app for bootable USB creation.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
WinToFlash makes it easy to create a Multiboot bootable USB drive with Windows Setup, live linux, offline antivirus, data recovery, hardware tests or even run fully functional Windows like Windows To Go from a USB in just a couple of mouse clicks!
Install Windows from a bootable USB on any device
Creates a bootable USB with any modern Windows Desktop and Server family Setup from XP to 10, from Home to Ultimate, 32 or 64 bits. In case of problems with buggy hardware WinToFlash provides you with tons of fine tuning options.
Auto-download ISO for Multiboot bootable USB
It downloads software for Multiboot bootable USB from the Internet and cache it on the hard drive, formats a USB, installs bootloader, creates boot selection menu and checks the file system for errors for you fully automatically.
Multiboot bootable USB creation
How about 10 different Windows versions, live linux, offline antivirus and recovery live CD on a single bootable USB drive? Not a problem at all! Create a Multiboot bootable USB with UNLIMITED number of bootable items on your USB drive. WinToFlash supports creation of Multiboot bootable USB drives with any Windows from Windows Vista to Windows 10.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WinToFlash for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WinToFlash End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WinToFlash in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray, USB
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Novicorp. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.