Download Xmanager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by NetSarang - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Xmanager latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- PC X server which brings the power of X applications to a Windows environment.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Xmanager is the market’s leading PC X server which brings the power of X applications to a Windows environment. With Xmanager, X applications installed on remote UNIX based machines run seamlessly with Windows application side by side.
It provides a powerful session management console, easy-to-use X application launcher, X server profile management tool, SSH module, and a high performance PC X server for securely accessing a remote and virtualized UNIX and Linux environments.
Introducing Xmanager 6’s all new Session Manager. As a dockable pane in your main Xmanager window, you’ll have immediate access to all the essentials required for session management. Easily view, create, edit, and delete sessions on the fly and launch multiple sessions simultaneously. It’s never been easier to manage your sessions!
Session Profiles with Xconfig
Xmanager 6 includes a built in server profile manager. Create profiles with options such as window modes, font catalogs, colors, etc. and apply them to your sessions. With Xconfig, you can set it once and avoid the hassle of manually settings options for each session.
Quick & Easy X Application Launching with Xstart
Use Xmanager 6’s Xstart to launch single X applications quickly and efficiently. Xstart session files can be managed from within Xmanager 6 for easy access to your frequently accessed X applications.
Dynamic Search for All Available UNIX/Linux Hosts
When Xmanager 6 starts, it dynamically searches for all accessible hosts in your network. Xmanger 6 creates dynamic sessions automatically so there is no need to set up individual sessions for each server. With this feature, the X Window System becomes as simple as point-and-click.
Flexible & Powerful Tabbed Environment
With Xmanager 6’s tabbed environment you can open multiple tabs in a single window eliminating the need to switch between multiple remote desktop sessions from the Windows taskbar. With a tabbed window and RandR extension support, Xmanager 6 provides unparalleled usability that cannot be found in any other X servers.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Xmanager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Xmanager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Xmanager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: SSH Connect
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by NetSarang. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.