Download Birdfont for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Birdfont - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Birdfont latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free font editor which lets you create vector graphics and export TTF, OTF, EOT and SVG fonts.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
OpenType-SVG color fonts is a rather new format and some applications does not support it. Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge has support color fonts in their browsers but Chrome lags behind at this point. Creating monochrome fallback glyphs can take a long time if your glyphs contains many small parts (hundreds or even thousands). In addition will glyphs with too many details hardly fit on the TTF grid. You can get around this problem by creating an empty fallback glyph and importing a monochrome version with less details of your colored letters.
Alternates provides a way to put several glyphs on the same Unicode character and selecting which glyph that should be displayed when the font is used.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Birdfont for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Birdfont End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Birdfont in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 45 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Birdfont . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.