Download O&O MediaRecovery for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by O&O Software - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download O&O MediaRecovery latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Recovers lost, deleted photos, music and video files.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
O&O MediaRecovery makes it easy to recover deleted photos that captured those precious moments; last year’s vacation, the day you got married, or the first pictures of your children. If those irreplace-able memories are deleted it no longer has to mean they are lost forever.
And O&O MediaRecovery doesn’t stop there: it can also recover your favorite songs and videos, simply and quickly, and all with just a few clicks of the mouse!
- Quick scan for files, even on very large storage volumes
- Preview of files prior to data restoration
- Enhanced wizard for search and restoration
- Recognizes and restores over 80 File types (all standard graphic, video, and music formats)
- Supports all Windows-compatible hard disks, removable drives, memory cards, USB Sticks, CompactFlash, and most digital cameras
- Recovers data on storage volumes whose files have been damaged
- or destroyed by malfunctioning software
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install O&O MediaRecovery for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept O&O MediaRecovery End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for O&O MediaRecovery in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 16 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by O&O Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.